Thursday, April 26, 2007

[ All I do is kiss you through the bars of a rhyme ]

Hoy, despues de 2 años 4 meses un torrente impresionante de lagrimas salio de mi de pronto, sin esperarlo. Me golpeo con tanta fuerza que no he podido reponerme, sigo llorando. Cada sollozo lleva tu nombre y cada una de mis lagrimas lleva el reflejo de las veces que me vi en tus ojos.
Dormire, es decir, me evadire.

Esta es mi cancion, tu canciòn.
Version de The Killers, aun asi...

"I can't do the talk like they talk on tv
And I can't do a love song like the way its meant to be
I can't do everything but Id do anything for you
I can't do anything except be in love with you
And all I do is miss you and the way we used to be
All do is keep the beat and bad company
All I do is kiss you through the bars of a rhyme
Juliet Id do the stars with you any time"

2 comments:

A moonclad reflection said...

Siempre tood muy lindo por aca..besos

Anonymous said...

Good words.